Common water supply pipe work

Common supply pipes

Often older houses, mostly terraced houses and occasionally some semi-detached houses, use a common supply pipe system (Shared supply). This is a pipe that supplies the water from the mains to two or more properties using a shared stop tap. In effect this means that you share the supply pipe that branches off from the mains with your neighbours.

Contact us for a Quote shared water supply diagram